UPSR 2012 – Mathematics
Why are students weak in Mathematics? There are many more reason why students aren’t performing well in the field of calcuation. To evaluate your child, we have come up with a systematic program where students can benefit and improve math almost more than 50% within a month of drill classes. We promise 50% of improvement within the first month!!
Methodology to Improve within a month!! It takes a little effort but it is all worth your time if you are keen to improve. This method will be helpful for those students in standard 4.
- Provide exercises of Addition and Subtraction. Time your child. Ensure he can calculate with speed. Provide 50 questions and time him to finish it within 30 minutes. Addition and subtraction should be simple . eg (124+ 254). Start off with numbers less than 1000.
- Once he/she mastered Addition and Subtraction, start off with Multiplication. Parents and teachers are required to train their student/child to memorized multiplication table (2….12)
- The memorizing will probably takes up more than one week to deal with.
- Test your child in multiplication of single number (eg . 4 x 10 , 3 x 3 or 5 x 8)
- Once he is good with multiplication, you should introduce double digit multiplication. (eg 12 x 23, 34 x 13 or 4 x 23)
- Drill multiplication table for additional 2-3 weeks.
- WHEN HE IS READY FROM STEP 1-6 THEN YOU CAN START INTRODUCING DIVISION,FRACTION AND DECIMAL)
Hmmm…. ultimately you will be successful. Keep on coming to our website. will be uploading some of the interesting core books for your workings!!!